#BoxyCharmNews #BeautySubscription #Ipsy #Merging #GlamBag #IconBox #GlamBagPlus #GlamBagX #BoxyCharmLuxe #BoxyCharmPremium #BeautyBoost #ProductReview #FebruaryBoxyCharm
Received my February #BoxyCharm and found a card teasing an epic announcement. Curiosity piqued! Could someone be acquiring BoxyCharm?
Update: The big news is out! #Ipsy and BoxyCharm are joining forces! These two companies will now operate as one beauty subscription service under the Ipsy brand. Get ready for a monthly dose of Glam Bag and BoxyCharm, as well as a quarterly treat from the Icon Box.
For just $13/month, the #GlamBag offers 5 deluxe beauty samples.
The #GlamBagPlus, now rebranded as BoxyCharm, gives you 5 full-size beauty products for $28/month.
The #GlamBagX and #BoxycharmLuxe come together to form the ICONBOX, featuring 8 full-size beauty products for $58/quarter.
With a price of $39.99/month, the BoxyCharm Premium will be known as BoxyCharm + BEAUTY BOOST.
Let’s dive into what I received in my February BoxyCharm:
1. Beauty Bakery Proof is in the puddin’ Eyeshadow Palette ($38) – This palette includes lovely, natural shades that can take you from day to night. My personal favorite is Mango Pudding.
2. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Magnet Extreme Lengthening Mascara ($28) – This mascara promises to extend lashes by 40% with its magnetically enriched formula. Can’t wait to try it!
3. Goldfaden MD Solution Vital Boost Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer ($85) – BoxyCharm surprised us with an $85 product! This moisturizer provides hydration, antioxidant benefits, and a brightening glow.
4. GIVE THEM LALA Matte Lipstick ($16) – A classic yet bold matte liquid lipstick in a dusky pink shade. It combines the comfort of a matte lipstick with the shine of a hydrogloss.
5. The Better Skin Co Eye Bright Now ($38) – This eye booster claims to tackle dark circles and puffiness for immediate and long-term results. Just one drop needed!
Disclaimer: I want to thank BoxyCharm for sending me this box. As an expert product reviewer, I only recommend products and services that I use personally and believe will benefit my readers. Please read my full disclosure. #ProductReview #Disclosure
I just received my February BoxyCharm that included a card reading: “We’ve got something epic in the works, and can’t wait to tell you all about it. Get excited for the BIGGEST BEAUTY NEWS OF THE YEAR.”
I wonder what they mean? Sounds like someone is purchasing BoxyCharm maybe?
Update: the news is out! Ipsy and BoxyCharm are merging! The companies will operate as one beauty subscription service under the Ipsy name. There will be a Glam Bag and BoxyCharm every month AND a quarterly Icon Box.
The Glam Bag includes 5 deluxe beauty samples for $13/month.
The Glam Bag Plus will become BoxyCharm with 5 full-size beauty products for $28/month.
The Glam Bag X AND the Boxycharm Luxe will become the ICONBOX with 8 full-size beauty products for $58/quarter.
The BoxyCharm Premium will become BoxyCharm + BEAUTY BOOST for $39.99/month.
Here is what I had in my February Boxycharm:
1. Beauty Bakery Proof is in the puddin’ Eyeshadow Palette $38
This palette has subtle shades perfect for day wear and deeper shadows to transition to night. Really lovely, natural shades. Mango Pudding for me all day!
An extreme lengthening & lifting mascara with magnetically enriched formula that works with the magnetic core to extend lashes 40% longer. Excited to try! I love a good mascara.
Dr. Goldfaden’s Vital Boost delivers hydration, antioxidant benefits and a brightening glow due to the potent botanical extracts known for their balancing effects. Gotta love Boxycharm to include a $85 product.
Matte lipstick meets hydrogloss for an irresistibly comfortable, dusky pink matte liquid lipstick that’s classic but bold.
5. The Better Skin Co Eye Bright Now $38
An eye ‘Wake Up’ booster for immediate results and long term benefits. Tackle dark circles and puffiness with one simple drop.